- This event has passed.
Medical Education Day 2016 GPS: Navigating Pathways
October 25, 2016 @ 11:30 am - 6:00 pm
Overall Program Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the differences between a learning vs. performance orientation in education
- Utilize mechanisms to enhance professionalism and responsibility for learning
- Apply the fundamentals of effective questions to support critical thinking
- Evaluate mechanisms and resources for incorporating foundational sciences in the clinical setting
- Recognize the pressures of the hidden curriculum as students transition from the classroom setting to the hospital wards
- Implement resident-as-teacher programs to support the learning principles of the new curriculum in the PCE.