- This event has passed.
Increasing Operational Efficiency in Clinical Trials with New Technologies
September 13, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
We will explore key strategies to improve the clinical development of new therapies and address important questions, such as:
- How can we best employ evidenced-based methodologies to accelerate clinical development?
- What technologies can be used to improve efficiency in sponsor/site interactions?
- How can we engage patients through social media and online activities?
- How can we most effectively integrate the patient’s perspective into clinical development?
- What emerging technologies are on the horizon?
- What digital health solutions are available and used today?
- What other tools and technologies should we consider?
- How do we overcome the biggest barriers to implementation?
Join us to ask questions, share your experiences and take away new ideas on how to better utilize technologies to improve the operational efficiency of clinical trials.
- Jeremy Gilbert, MBA, Vice President of Product and Strategy, PatientsLikeMe
- John Reites, Head of Digital Health Acceleration, Quintiles
- Scott Schliebner, MPH, Vice President of Scientific Affairs – Rare Diseases, PRA Health Sciences
- Patricia Nowowieski, MAS, Executive Director, Clinical Operations, Alexion Pharmaceuticals