- This event has passed.
Entrepreneur’s University: Entity Formation
September 6, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us to hear experts inform us about the “Right Stuff” for building an emerging company, how to maximize the equity compensation of your team with restricted stock, stock options or profits interests.
We’ll discuss key points including:
- Capital contributions and structures (C Corps, LLCs…)
- Equity incentive considerations for founders, supporting team members and advisors
- Important tax and accounting implications
- Keeping the exit in mind…
This program is designed for entrepreneurs, scientists, strategic advisers and anyone considering starting a new biotech company.
- Eric J. Evans, MBA, Executive Committee, Mass Medical Angels
- Fred Mermelstein, PhD, Partner, Ascentia Asset Management, Inc.
- Marc R. Cote, Chief Operating Officer, Accellient Partners, LLC
- John Hession, JD, Partner, Morse, Barnes-Brown & Pendleton, P.C.