- This event has passed.
Adaptive Designs in Clinical Development
November 9, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
We will explore these important questions and more including:
- Are sponsor companies using adaptive designs in Phase 1 and 2 studies more than before? Perhaps even more so than in Phase 3 confirmatory trials?
- Why are adaptive designs appropriate in early phase trials and present case studies?
- How can drug development programs optimize efficiency using these designs earlier than Phase 3?
Come join the conversation, bring your questions and share your own experiences.
- Deepak L. Bhatt, MD, MPH, Executive Director of Interventional Cardiovascular Programs, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Mark Chang, PhD, Senior Vice President, Veristat LLC
- Yi Liu, PhD, Senior Manager, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International Co.
- Cyrus Mehta, PhD, President, Cytel
- Stella Sergiopolous, MS, MPH, Research Fellow, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
- John Balser, PhD, Co-founder and President, Veristat LLC