January 24 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Lynn Simpson, Research Data Collection Services Manager
- Jeremy Alphonse, Research Data Collection Services Project Analyst
Enterprise Research Infrastructure & Services (ERIS)
The REDCap eConsent project is a template that can be used by those who have approval from the IRB to collect the consent document requiring handwritten signatures for their study electronically. Currently, Partners HealthCare only recognizes using REDCap as a way to collect research consents in situations where someone from the study team is present with or has contacted the person being consented. Other uses will be considered on a case by case basis by the IRB.
- Understand eConsent technical requirements
- Learn how to program REDCap for electronic consent
- Review use cases where REDCap eConsent may/may not be applied
Target audience: Researchers evaluating electronic consent options for research studies.
Please register by clicking HERE.