- This event has passed.
QI Bootcamp for Clinical Researchers and Study Staff
February 7 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join the Partners Quality Improvement (QI) Program and the Brigham Research Education Program for QI Bootcamp! This session is structured to help you learn, navigate, and implement GCP guidelines and institutional policies as they pertain to your clinical research.
QI Bootcamp is open to all clinical researchers and clinical research study staff.
• What is the Quality Improvement (QI) Program?
• Informed Consent: It’s More than Just a Document
• Investigational Product Accountability: What is it and How do I do it?
• Navigating the Vast Realm of Unanticipated Problems, Deviations, and Violations
• Study Documentation: If it isn’t Documented, it Didn’t Happen!
• Maintaining a Regulatory Binder is NOT as Easy as it Seems!
• And more!
The QI Bootcamp will be offered at BWH in the ‘even’ months (February, April, etc.) and at MGH in the ‘odd’ months (January, March, etc.). The sessions at MGH will be posted HERE.