- This event has passed.
QI Bootcamp for Clinical Researchers and Study Staff – Session 6 of 7
October 12, 2018 @ 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
Join the Partners Quality Improvement (QI) Program and the Brigham Research Education Program for QI Bootcamp! This 7-session series is structured to help you learn, navigate, and implement GCP guidelines and institutional policies as they pertain to your clinical research.
QI Bootcamp is open to all clinical researchers and clinical research study staff. Each session will be limited to 30 participants. Please register for each session individually by clicking the topics/dates below. A certificate of completion will be awarded to those who attend all sessions and successfully pass a post-course skills assessment.
• Session 1: What is the Quality Improvement (QI) Program?
• Session 2: Informed Consent: It’s More than Just a Document
• Session 3: Investigational Product Accountability: What is it and How do I do it?
• Session 4: Navigating the Vast Realm of Unanticipated Problems, Deviations, and Violations
• Session 5: Study Documentation: If it isn’t Documented, it Didn’t Happen!
• Session 6: Maintaining a Regulatory Binder is NOT as Easy as it Seems!
• Session 7: Session of the Unknown!
• Pamela Richtmyer, Director
• Isabel Chico-Calero, Senior Regulatory Specialist
• Daniel Jones, Senior QA/QI Specialist
• Keith Malarick, QA/QI Specialist
• Sola Oluwafisayo Odesina, QA/QI Specialist
All sessions are from 12:15PM to 1:15PM:
• Session 1: Friday, September 7th (Duncan Reid)
• Session 2: Friday, September 14th (Duncan Reid)
• Session 3: Friday, September 21st (Duncan Reid)
• Session 4: Friday, September 28th (Conference Room 05010 – Hale Building at 60 Fenwood Rd)
• Session 5: Friday, October 5th (Duncan Reid)
• Session 6: Friday, October 12th (Duncan Reid)
• Session 7: Friday, October 19th (Duncan Reid)
Please register for each session individually.