- This event has passed.
Partners R User Group Fall Meeting: Machine Learning
November 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Nowadays, we hear great things about Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence. From computer vision, voice recognition to self-driving vehicles, fraud detection, writing articles, editing videos. It sounds great. But the real questions is “Can it help me? How can it help?” This meeting is not only for R users but for anyone who wishes to learn more. We have six “Show-And-Tell” speakers who will share their Machine Learning experience:
• Niranjan Bhosarekar (Business Intelligence Knowledge Engineer at Neighborhood Health Plan)
• Melissa Zhau (Research Scientist, Harvard Public Health)
• Amanda Zheutlin (Research Fellow at Psychiatry – MGH)
• Mark Ommerborn (Research manager at Center for Community Health and Health Equity – BWH)
• Maciej Pacula (Team Lead, Bioinformatics & Data Science at Pathology – MGH)
• Joseph Chou (PHYSICIAN, Pediatric Medical Services – MGH)
Please click HERE to register online.
Pizza and refreshments will be provided.
Learn more about the Partners R User Group by clicking HERE.