- This event has passed.
MassBio Drugs are from Mars, Devices from Venus: Understanding the Value of Opposite Perspectives
March 23, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Undertaking combination product development is, at best, a hybrid approach requiring a thorough analysis of both. Understanding the value of the opposite perspective is the first step in taking advantage of this potential.
Our panel of industry experts representing pharma, device and clinician points of view examine issues distinguishing the drug from the device and the value of synergy including: timelines, investment levels, equity returns, regulatory requirements and clinical benefit.
This Forum is free for MassBio members and is open to nonmembers for a $35 fee.
- Connie Hoy, EVP Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs, Cynosure
- Maria Palasis, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer, 480 Biomedical
- Veena Rao, PhD, MBA, Sr. Director, Search and Evaluation, Delivery and Devices, Eli Lilly and Company
- Howard Wolpert, MD, Distinguished Medical Fellow-Innovation, Delivery and Device, Eli Lilly and Company
- Stuart Pollard, PhD, Associate Vice President and Principal, Sanofi-Sunrise (Moderator)
This event is free for BWH faculty/trainees/staff, and is opened to nonmembers for a $35 fee.