- This event has passed.
Efficient Mouse Colony Management, Presented by Jackson Labs
July 19 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
In today’s economic climate, research funding and vivarium space are often becoming increasingly limited. As a result, investigators are challenged with managing their mouse colonies more efficiently and economically.
In this webinar, you will learn about the following topics:
• The fundamentals of mouse reproduction
• Factors affecting mouse breeding performance
• Time-saving approaches to data collection and record keeping
• Tips for maximizing mouse colony productivity and minimizing cost
• How to implement basic and complex mouse breeding strategies
Please click HERE to register.
This webinar is also available online for those that cannot make the BWH Campus Training opportunity. Click HERE to access.