- This event has passed.
Epic Research Functionalities Study-Specific Review
June 19 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
The nature of clinical research dictates that it is a highly variable environment, and no one system can meet the needs of all clinical trials in a singular manner. In response to a high number of requests by study teams to review the Epic research functionalities, particularly as they relate to the requesters’ specific clinical research, we are providing monthly, 90-minute personalized Epic Research Functionality reviews. These reviews are open to any staff members who have completed their Epic research (RES) trainings, whether in person or via HealthStream, regardless of their role. Each session will be limited to 12 attendees to allow time for discussion of each individual trial’s requirements and workflows.
The goals of these sessions are to:
- Provide a broad-strokes review of the Epic research functionalities
- Review both Insight and Epic requirements for ensuring that a study is in Epic, and that all appropriate staff will have access to it
- Discuss privacy, safety, and compliance risks associated with incomplete/inconsistent use of the Epic research functionalities
- Provide study teams with the opportunity to discuss their specific research and identify workflows that will best accommodate their needs, as well as their subjects’
- Answer any study team questions about Epic for research
Please click HERE to register in advance.